The Goodomy token swap is finally here! As the new supply is 22.2 million (instead of 888 million) you will get 1 token for every 40 you send. See the instructions below.
If you have the old token...
- Send your GOOD tokens to 0x3a313B3583F870bE9BF884C11A0D8E4b85e4b4Ac via Ethereum network. (View the transaction on Etherscan.)
- You will receive the new tokens to the address from which you sent the old ones (unless you specify otherwise in a help desk ticket), but you must first connect to Fantom's Opera network in order to see them in a MyEtherWallet account. See how to connect to it below.
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks to receive the new tokens. Feel free to create a support ticket here with the transaction number or URL where your transaction may be found.
- The ERC20 swap ends on December 31, 2020 September 30, 2020.
If you have Goodomy dollars in your Goodomy app account.
- Create a help desk ticket here with the mobile phone number of your Goodomy account (including country code) along with your Ethereum address where your new GOOD tokens may be sent.
- The new tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address. However, you must first connect to Fantom's Opera network in order to see them in your MyEtherWallet account. See how to connect to it below.
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks to receive the new tokens.
- The Goodomy dollar swap ends on June 30, 2020.
Connecting to the Fantom Opera Network from MyEtherWallet
- Login to your MyEtherWallet account (or create a new one if you don't yet have one). Please note that only MyEtherWallet can connect with the Fantom network at this time.
- Once you've logged in, access your wallet.
- Once you've accessed your wallet, you can change the network from the top right.
- Then add a custom network/node.
- Change the settings to the following:
- ...and click 'Save'
- I can then confirm that I'm connected to the proper network.
- Next, click on 'Custom Tokens' and add the GOOD token with the following settings:
Contract address: 0x05752B9428b0A7230717246630010207bb6CdAba
- That's it! You should either see a '0' if the tokens are not yet in your account or the number of GOOD tokens you have. More info to come.